Monday, November 17, 2008
Exame #2-essay 2
George H.W. Bush I believe was the better president of the the three, I like bill too but George had many more accomplishments in major events and had the highest rating in foreign affairs. when we helped Kuwait, we were in and out in four days and got the job done with out costing lots of money and very few casualties.We got the job done. When Clinton was in office we was doing well too, but didn't have to make choices in important situations, he also had scandals. He had faulty real estate dealings in the 1970's and 1980's. Bill was president during the Bosnia war, and the start of the NATO. He has had some events happened, but H.W had more significant events. Goerge W. Bush needs no explanation he has put our country in turmoil. Ever since the war in Iraq he has wasted money and time on things that could have helped us. He has put us Billions of dolloars in dept, jacked prices on everything too, gas, food, oil, etc. I believe he is the worst president I've seen in a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment