Tuesday, December 9, 2008

J.F.K

Dear Grandparents

In history class we have been studying the J.F.K and the assassination. We have been wondering how this affects our lives and the lives of the people who were alive around the time of the event. I would like to ask you a couple of questions on the event to get a first experience of what you felt to help me what it would be like to have this happen if I was alive. So what do you understand of the murder? I myself understood that it took place in Dallas Texas, during a presidential parade when he was shot. What questions do you still have about the murder? I wonder how this could even happen with all the security measures that they go through to make sure it doesn’t happen. What were you inner most thoughts when you saw J.F.K get shot on national TV. My thoughts now are it was very shocking when you see a president get shot. What do you of the lone gunman who shot Kennedy? I think for one it’s a very stupid act, just because you do not like a president or anyone for that matter doesn’t deserve to get shot. But for one man to do this alone is very brave but also very ignorant. What would you think of our president getting assassinated today in this present time? I think it would be devastating to our country, finally getting a decent president and have him get shot before he can help our greatly fallen country. Well I have given you lots to think about so when you read this take your time and really think about the questions I have given you. I put my answeres to those questions right after them on what I know and believe, so tell me what yours is and maybe we can compare them or we could even have the same on certain Q's. well gram and gramp I'll talk to you all later.

Thank you for you time

Sincerely

Blaine Goodrich III

No comments: